Why do I get an error message anytime I try to download an app?
EttaJane

I have an a V5450PP LG phone with Android software 4.4.2

I have very little on my phone.

I had the walmart saving app and when I went to use it it told me I needed to update it so i went to the play store to update and I keep getting an error message.  Now the app is gone and I can't download any app to the phone.  What do I need to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Get an error message anytime i try to download an app.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Since it is a Prepaid device, you will have to reach out to the Prepaid department at: 888-294-6804.

RobertH_VZW
VZWlow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EltaJane, That application is great. Are you connectd to WiFi? Are you able to use the Internet?
ArnettH_VZW
If we answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button below my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
EttaJane

I am connected to WIFI. I am able to use the internet.

Every time I try to download the Walmart Savings APP I get an error message [RPC: S-7:AEC-7 ******** (CHANGES EACH TIME I TRY)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this for you. Have you been in contact with the app creator in regards to this problem?

0 Likes
EttaJane

I don’t know how to contact the app creator. It is a walmart savings app. I had it on my phone before but it needed updated and when the phone couldn’t update it was taken off the phone. Now when I try it or any other app I get an error message. I have never been able to do the Google updates on my phone from day 1 of purchase.

Etta Miller

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EttaJane,
We appreciate the details. Let’s keep rolling with this.
What happens if you try to download a new app?
What error do you receive when you attempt to update an existing app?

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
EttaJane

I just tried updating Google Play and received the following:

And then I tried download Walmart Savings App and received the following:

Etta Miller

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EttaJane,

I appreciate your continued cooperation with us to get this resolved. We are not able to view the error messages in question in the most recent post, but let’s keep at this. Is your device on prepaid or is it postpay?  

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
EttaJane

It is a prepay

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Since it is a Prepaid device, you will have to reach out to the Prepaid department at: 888-294-6804.

RobertH_VZW
VZWlow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes