Why can't I use a LG Voyager and LG Ally with prepaid?
Michael713

Can somebody explain to me why you cannot use the LG Voyager or the LG Ally on prepaid at all? I asked 2 representatives including someone from the executive offices and no one can explain to me why???? Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Voyager and LG Ally with prepaid?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sirguy,

Thanks for providing that information to Michael713 ! Just to be sure, I reviewed the device specifications for both models and I see these have Prepaid 3G smartphone pricing supported, though some features may not be compatible. For more information about compatible phones, Prepaid should be contacted directly at 888-294-6804.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Those two should be compatible with the prepaid smartphone plans offered by Verizon Wireless. Not the basic phone plans though.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I know for a fact you can use the Ally on the pre-paid smartphone plans.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sirguy,

Thanks for providing that information to Michael713 ! Just to be sure, I reviewed the device specifications for both models and I see these have Prepaid 3G smartphone pricing supported, though some features may not be compatible. For more information about compatible phones, Prepaid should be contacted directly at 888-294-6804.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes