What Charges Would I Encounter If I Switch To Prepaid?
GENHER87

if I change from my current monthly plan were I pay the 20.00 per month line access to a prepaid line, will I still have to pay the 20.00 line access fee?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: prepaid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm heart broken you are looking to leave Postpaid service behind, GENHER87. As Ann154 pointed out there are different structures for Prepaid pricing. Prepaid pricing is all single-line pricing so there is no need for a line access charge like there is on Postpaid. You can view all of the Prepaid plans here: http://spr.ly/65888Otvo

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The prepaid plans are structured differently. You can view the available prepaid plans under the Shop area of the website.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
GENHER87

That did not answer my question. Is there a fee on top of the ,say 50.00 plan, for a line fee?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No. The prepaid plans are all inclusive to the monthly price. That's why it is part of why it is called a prepaid plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm heart broken you are looking to leave Postpaid service behind, GENHER87. As Ann154 pointed out there are different structures for Prepaid pricing. Prepaid pricing is all single-line pricing so there is no need for a line access charge like there is on Postpaid. You can view all of the Prepaid plans here: http://spr.ly/65888Otvo

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes