Verizon prepaid new user: It is terribly slow!
laviedejk
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am using iPhone 6S, and I had been a long time AT&T prepaid user.

Only about a couple of days ago, I switched into Verizon prepaid. It was a hard decision, because Verizon gives 3GB less data than AT&T with $40 monthly bill in their prepaid plans. I only changed the sim card into a Verizon one.

Now I am experiencing a terribly slow speed on internet. It is really disappointing. I have never experienced this kind of situation before. Today, I went to grocery store, and restaurant. I cannot open any website via LTE. It takes more than one minute otherwise fails.

I rebooted my iphone 6S again and again. It still works very fast via wifi. My guess is that Verizon is throttling prepaid users. I changed into Verizon from long-time AT&T because I do business travel quite often, and I heard Verizon has the strongest signals.

I live in a small campus town, so there is no reason for heavy traffic of LTE. It just does never make sense that LTE is terribly slow.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon prepaid new user: It is terribly slow!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, laviedejk. I know how important it is to have reliable speeds. We value your loyalty here with us, and we would like to look into this further. I recommend reaching out to our Prepay team at 888-294-6804 so we can look into this deeper. I'm confident they will be able to assist you further and look into this.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon prepaid new user: It is terribly slow!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, laviedejk. I know how important it is to have reliable speeds. We value your loyalty here with us, and we would like to look into this further. I recommend reaching out to our Prepay team at 888-294-6804 so we can look into this deeper. I'm confident they will be able to assist you further and look into this.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes