Transferring number to new account and phone
sbat18

Greetings

I currently own an old keyboard phone and would like to get with the times and upgrade to a Pixel 2 and sign up for the pre-paid 3GB plan. I'd like to keep my current number, but my number is currently on an account owned by my mom and I'd like to set up my own account instead. Given that there are a few moving parts here, I was wondering how I needed to proceed to make that happen.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Transferring number to new account and phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to hear that you are interested in purchasing a new smartphone on your very own prepaid plan, sbat18. I definitely will be happy to assist you with the process of transferring your phone number onto your very own account. I was able to send you a private message that you can respond to at your earliest convenience so that I can assist with this process. In the meantime, you can also click on the link below to view our prices for the Google Pixel 2 and the Google Pixel 2 XL. 

http://spr.ly/6583DUQOP

BrettA_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes