Social Beat problem
TylerBlalock

Hi everyone. I've got a pretty aggravating problem and i'm not sure how to fix it.

I just recently got the new 50 dollar unlimited pre-paid plan and got the Samsung Intensity II.

Now when I was exploring the phone, I saw the Social Beat app that came on it, So I clicked on it.

They lady said what she had to say and I accepted the charges, And it started to connect.

It came up with a message saying "No Items We're Found".

So I went to the Browse and Download option and tried it again but no luck.

Next, I did some research but couldn't find anything on it.

I emailed Customer Service and they told me to Hard Reset my phone and all that jazz, 

But no luck. They told me to call if it didn't work, But I don't have a Landline.

So here's what confuses me: If the app is on my phone? Why is it such a pain to try and download?

It came on the phone, So it should work properly.

If anyone has any solution, Please help me out. I just want it to work. That's all.

Thanks,

-Tyler

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Social Beat problem
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

It's possible that Social Beat is not compatible with your plan.  The "unlimited" data on the $50/month prepay plan does have some restrictions, and data hungry apps like Social Beat may be among them.  I would call prepaid customer service and ask specifically if the app is compatible with your plan.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Social Beat problem
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

It's possible that Social Beat is not compatible with your plan.  The "unlimited" data on the $50/month prepay plan does have some restrictions, and data hungry apps like Social Beat may be among them.  I would call prepaid customer service and ask specifically if the app is compatible with your plan.

0 Likes