Re: SLOW PREPAID DATA
Sd333

Same issue. Switched from Att to verizon prepaid. Data speed is now almost unusable and I’ve never come close to running through my data allotment so, according to Verizon, I should still be receiving their top data speed. Just switched to Verizon a couple months ago and it’s been one issue after another ever since, including Verizon reps promising me specific deals and promotions during chat support sessions and then later, after I made the switch,  telling me that I’m not eligible for those deals and promotions. Luckily I saved the chat transcripts and now Verizon is telling me they’ll try to deliver on those promised promotions, which were supposed to amount to $500 or so dollars sent to me on a couple of Mastercards, but only if I call back every month during each new billing period, tell my whole story again to someone in customer support, try to get that support person to read the “notes” supposedly left in my file by the last manager I spoke with, and then get that support person to issue me $100 credit to my account for the current billing period. Which is to say, because of Verizon going back and denying me the explicit offers that encouraged me to switch services in the first place, I now have to call into Verizon support every month for five months in order to get the promotion I was originally promised. Just such terrible service and terrible speeds, I’m really stunned by how bad it’s all been, pretty much two weeks straight of phone calls to Verizon support to get all my issues worked out, probably 40 hours on the phone in total, just draw dropping how bad this experience has been for a service that, when I was with att, I never thought about and never has any issues with.

0 Likes
Re: SLOW PREPAID DATA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to do everything we can to ensure your concerns have been well address and taken care of! In order for us to speak privately and provide our best support, please reach out to us through your personal Facebook or Twitter account. We are available here around the clock and ready to assist whenever. We hope to hear from you soon. 

Whenever you have some free/spare time, follow this link to check out our new unlimited plans: https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/ . Also, you can claim your Verizon Up rewards here: https://m.vzw.com/m/verizonupclaimreward .  MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes