Refill cards for Pre-pay - Do Verizon stores still sell them?
RMM3

A few questions: Do Verizon stores still sell  Re-fill cards for Prepaid accounts? Since my plan is about to expire this week, I tried to purchase one in a Verizon Store in NYC and they offered instead to just add the money to my account.  A second store said the same thing, so then  I let them add the  $40 monthly fee to my account , using my debit card as payment.  I do see the $40 balance when I login.  (These were company Verizon stores, not TCC or anything like that )

But today I got a text telling me to be sure to renew my plan before the expiration date. What do I have to do, if anything,  to apply the balance, and renew the plan.

0 Likes
Re: Refill cards for Pre-pay - Do Verizon stores still sell them?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RMM3, that is a great question! Our Verizon Wireless stores do still sell these Prepaid refill cards. In regard to your services not replenishing, we would be more than glad to get your services up-and-running. So we may do so, I will be sending you a Private Note.

OmarC_VZW

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Usually you can purchase refill cards for pre-paid at grocery stores, big black box stores like Walmart, and pharmacies like CVS and Walgreens. The best place to purchase Verizon prepaid cards is to order them from Amazon. Amazon frequently has prepaid cards for under face value

0 Likes
RMM3

Thank you for that information, and suggestion . Since the website said Verizon stores sell them, that was the first thing I tried. Perhaps it was only the NYC stores that don't sell them.

0 Likes