Prepaid taxes/fees
curious_john

I tried the tax/surcharge estimator link I found elsewhere on the Community page, but I got the feeling some of those were assessed for postpaid plans and not prepaid plans.  Is there a simple way to plug in an exact plan and an address and just get a total monthly cost?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Prepaid taxes/fees
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having information about the Taxes and Surcharges can be helpful when reviewing your bill. Unfortunately the only tool available is the Tax and Surcharge Estimator which you're already familiar with using. Once you enter the required location, plan and device details, then an estimate is provided. Keep in mind this is only an estimate and exact charges cannot be guaranteed when using the estimator. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Prepaid taxes/fees
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having information about the Taxes and Surcharges can be helpful when reviewing your bill. Unfortunately the only tool available is the Tax and Surcharge Estimator which you're already familiar with using. Once you enter the required location, plan and device details, then an estimate is provided. Keep in mind this is only an estimate and exact charges cannot be guaranteed when using the estimator. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

0 Likes