Re: Prepaid plans
rcschnoor
Legend

Kind of like the following prices I JUST pulled off the Verizon webiste?

Untitled-1.jpg

Snn5
Legend

You can change your data allotment at the end of the month, since, doing so beforehand will require another month's payment.  As does activating another phone...you have to pay another month.  ALWAYS make plan and device changes on the last day of your Prepaid cycle.

I'm betting that, if you have more than 1 line and any other line is on a contract plan, that maybe the rep misunderstood what you were trying to upgrade...plan or device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Madwolf69 getting the right plan for you, and to have your questions answered, is our goal. The fastest way to accomplish this will be to contact our prepaid department directly. We are on the post paid side of things, but we are happy to point you in the right direction. You will want to call 877-777-5759 then press 1, enter your phone number, then press 2, 4, 6, 4.
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Madwolf69

The links your giving me I already have! If you really want to help me then

actually contact me on the phone and talk to me so I can explain the

situation other wise quit sending me messages about things and plans I

already know about and I will swap my service!THANK YOU!

On Feb 3, 2016 3:58 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Verizon won't call you. You'll have to call them.  But you'll unfortunately have to call pre paid services. Do so during standard US business hours to avoid outsourced support.

Madwolf69

I will call during standard U.S. business hours but the last time I called

during the work week in the middle of the day I still was put on the phone

with foreigners

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Madwolf69 we never want to see you leave our family. I have sent you a Private Message so we can contact you.
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kelita
Enthusiast - Level 3

I called CS over this the day after these new plans came out. I was told they will fill out paperwork to add my existing prepaid acct to the new data allotments. I went into the store the next day to verify this. I was told if it's not changed in 3 business days to come back. I went back last week letting them know my data allotment didn't change. I spoke to the store supervisor. He called CS and was told that it will change when my new month rolls over. I hope it does because if it doesn't, I'll file a dispute with my credit card and go back to Straight Talk!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You're on pre paid. So...you paid for a month before the change. Pre paid is monthly so....it'll start on the next month.

0 Likes