Prepaid plan help
Gillster

I went onto my Verizon app and clicked to upgrade my plan that I just paid for yesterday from the 30 a month to the 45 a month because not having data sucked. Well when I clicked it due to there only being 20 something dollars on my account (I like to keep that on there for ring back tones ect) it disconnected my service completely that I just paid yesterday! I'm kind of in the middle of no where at the moment and I am the only one home so I tried the *611 and I can't get any help through the system and it won't allow me an option to speak with a customer service representative

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Prepaid plan help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the experience we want you to have, Gillster. Our number one goal is to get your phone back up and running again. I am sorry the *611 is not working. Our Prepay department can also be reached at 888-294-6804. They will be happy to assist and resolve this matter. Also you can visit us at a store location. Click here: http://vz.to/1NNW5g9

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes