Pre-paid iPad password reset issues
collisionbend

So when I try to manage my pre-paid iPad data account, it prompts me to sign in. I use the correct login credentials, but VZW tells me I'm wrong. So I try a password reset by email - but the field in the email where the password is supposed to be is blank. I can't manage my account, and have 0 data because my credit card has changed. The constant nag screens are frustrating. How do I fix it?

When you create a support system, you need to test it to make sure that it works.

Message was edited by: William. Added question.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pre-paid iPad password reset issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for checking in with us on this, collisionbend.

We know it's important to manage your prepaid account. For account related prepaid questions, please reach out to our prepaid experts at 888-294-6804 for assistance.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Pre-paid iPad password reset issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for checking in with us on this, collisionbend.

We know it's important to manage your prepaid account. For account related prepaid questions, please reach out to our prepaid experts at 888-294-6804 for assistance.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes