Pre Paid Pay as you go minutes
MFH10

Hi, there,

I bought a phone for the pre-paid, pay as you go plan yesterday (.25 / min; .20 / text) for my mother.

The store owner that sold me the phone said you only get charged when you use the phone. When I

activated the phone, though, the customer service rep sent me to an automated system to load $$.

I put $40.00 on, which should last her forEVER, but then the system said I would need to pay monthly . . .

So, will she lose that money when the month ends? This was not my understanding and would be very

upsetting.

Thank you

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pre Paid Pay as you go minutes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
MFH10, I know staying connected is a necessity now days! I'll be happy to help. Stay connected with friends and family with a price that's right for you. Just pay for what you use. No monthly payments. No hidden fees. If you talk and text just a little, this plan is perfect for you. http://www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid/pay-as-you-go/

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
MFH10, I know staying connected is a necessity now days! I'll be happy to help. Stay connected with friends and family with a price that's right for you. Just pay for what you use. No monthly payments. No hidden fees. If you talk and text just a little, this plan is perfect for you. http://www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid/pay-as-you-go/

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
MFH10

Ok, I think that's the plan the woman at the store meant, but not the one I got signed up for. Can you change it for me?

0 Likes
MFH10

Ok, I think that's the plan the woman at the store meant, but not the one I got signed up for. Can you change it for me?

(Sorry, I replied to the message before

I realized I could respond here; this feels

easier . . . )

Can I swap to the 1.99 / month plan and

either have my $40 pre paid refunded or

have it transferred to my primary bill? I see

now this is definitely the plan the woman

in the store suggested, but the vzw customer

svc person on the phone didn't understand

that. The store was not corporate so the

woman there couldn't set it up for me

herself . . .

Thank you,

Michelle

Like0

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
MFH10

Nevermind . . . I called in.Thank you.

M-

Personal information removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
alysonrogers111

this is exactly what i need but i click the link in the solution and just get a blank page

can you send a better link?

0 Likes