Pay As You Go-Web Access Fee and Mobile to Mobile?
izuela

I am thinking of getting a pay as you go phone. As far as payment plans go I may do the $0.99 daily listed here ---> http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=prepayItem&action=viewPrepayOverview

And the phone I'm thinking of getting is this one ---> http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/prepay/getPhoneDetail.do?item=prepayItem&selectedPhoneId=5931&sel...

Under details it mentions web. Opera web browser, e-mail, facebook, twitter, etc. No where does it mention  any fees  for using any of this. Does the $0.99 daily access fee cover all web use as well or are there undisclosed other fees?

Also, the unlimited mobile to mobile calling I assume means verizon to verizon calls. Does that mean there is no 10¢ nights and weekend fees for calling another Verizon phone? What about texting? Does unlimited mobile to mobile apply to that or is there a 10¢ per text fee even when texting other Verizon customers.

Would appreciate clarification!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pay As You Go-Web Access Fee and Mobile to Mobile?
Jeremy1129
Contributor - Level 2

mobile web is .99/24 hour service, no additional airtime charges

and the .99 charges the .99 once the phone is used to make or recieve a call, and for up to midnight that day, you will recieve unlimited m2m calling, anyone outside of verizon is an addition .10/min including landlines.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there izuela,

I am happy to hear that you are thinking about getting a prepaid phone on the nations most reliable network.

To get the best answer please reach out to our prepaid team at (888)294-6804.  They'll be able to address all of your prepaid concerns.

NickB_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
hazegurlie
Enthusiast - Level 3

And to add to the information previously posted, the text messages are .10 per message sent/ received and .25 for picture messages sent/ received. Each message is charged whether it is a verizon number or not.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I will add that "mobile web" means 1x speeds which at best is double dial-up speed.

0 Likes