Re: Not receiving incoming calls
dweebiewp
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to know what is causing this.  My wife has the same issue on her iPhone 8 Plus, where people tell her that they call several times and her phone never rings and it doesn't go to voicemail.  What we would like is an answer as to why this is happening.  Phone support does not help.  Verizon store employees are not helping.  My wife is missing important business calls and is not happy.  If it continues, she will need to change carriers!  I agree that this is ridiculous!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rest assured, it is our intention to help resolve any concerns you may have. With that being said, there could be a number of underlying issues causing this. We would definitely want to start by troubleshooting this issue. EstevanC_VZW

0 Likes
Jeshi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please help me as well. I've been having the same issue where I am not able to receive calls, but I can make calls and send texts. People on my contacts list will tell me in person that they tried to call me; there were no rings, just straight to voicemail. If they leave a voicemail, I get the voicemail notification, but my phone never rings, and there is no missed call notification afterwards.

Please stop giving us the run-around saying that our business is important to you. You would help us greatly by resolving the issue so that it does not happen again.

I've spent over 2 hours on hold on the phone and on the poorly-designed mobile app chat troubleshooting to no avail.

• I've restarted my phone
  • I've reset network connections
  • I've made sure the contact is not on blocked list
  • I've made sure Do Not Disturb is turned off
  • I've made sure phone notifications and ringer toggle are on and at max volume 

Please help us with this carrier  (not phone) issue.

Jeshi
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have also confirmed with a Verizon agent that call forwarding is OFF.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your efforts and details you've shared, Jeshi. To confirm, what happens when you dial #832? Can you confirm that Call Forwarding is disabled?

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
Jeshi
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was successful.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeshi, we truly appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. To be sure, when did this issue first start happening? Do you know if other Verizon users are experiencing similar problems in your area? Also, may we confirm your zip code, please?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Jeshi
Enthusiast - Level 2

First time I have a record of voicemail without phone call or notification is June 28, 2020. There is no one else experiencing the issue in this area. The zip code is 78753.

Also, I noticed the URL of this thread includes prepaid-plans; I am on a post-paid plan. Are you able to troubleshoot?

0 Likes
Msmaryg

Were you able to get any resolution?  I am having the same problem! It started about the same time as yours diid. Some calls come through and others do not. I’ve rebooted and checked all the settings. The same thing starting today for my husband. Our ZIP Code is 25701.

0 Likes
VaNarioY

My phone is displaying No Service since yesterday

0 Likes