Locked out of my account, can't get an actual person on the prepaid support number.
valofan13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bought a new phone Sunday, and stupid me forgot to bring my password book with the old one, and even dumber me didn't write down the new code. So I'm locked out, just got a tweet from the postpay account on twitter telling me to do this to get a live rep: does this work? Would really like to take care of this. Honestly though, is it too hard to make the system go to a live agent by just pushing zero once or twice instead of hanging up the call? 

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 11.51.32 AM.png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Locked out of my account, can't get an actual person on the prepaid support number.
valofan13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Update news, and its good actually. This works. For those of you who are lost on the prepaid phone maze, this. Use this. ignore step 2 and 3, but this does work. Got my account back and am super happy. Customer service rocks when you can get to it, they're just trapped behind a wall of confusing menus. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Locked out of my account, can't get an actual person on the prepaid support number.
valofan13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Update news, and its good actually. This works. For those of you who are lost on the prepaid phone maze, this. Use this. ignore step 2 and 3, but this does work. Got my account back and am super happy. Customer service rocks when you can get to it, they're just trapped behind a wall of confusing menus. Smiley Happy

0 Likes