I have a verizon prepaid phone I dropped and cracked the screen badly. I bought a new phone, also a verizon prepaid, I want to swapped all info and number to new phone
dfcherr

I have a verizon prepaid phone I dropped and cracked the screen badly.  I bought a new phone, also a verizon prepaid, I want to swapped all info and number to new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a verizon prepaid phone I dropped and cracked the screen badly.  I bought a new phone, also a verizon prepaid, I want to swapped all info and number to new phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You will need to call the prepaid customer service number to transfer your existing account to the new phone or you could visit a corporate store and get assistance there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I have a verizon prepaid phone I dropped and cracked the screen badly. I bought a new phone, also a verizon prepaid, I want to swapped all info and number to new phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dfcherr, we know how crucial it is to have a working phone in this day and age. Let’s ensure our Prepaid Team can get the phone up and running for you. Please contact our Prepaid Team at 888-294-6804.

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes