How do I set myself as a account owner?
countrygirl4life821
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently bought a $50 prepaid card. I've been trying to change my plan for 3 hours now!!! I cannot get anyone on the "24/7" phone number. I am about to switch back to AT&T!! I am the only one on this account and have been since day one! There is no reason it should tell me that I am not the account owner!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Account Owner, Changing my plan..... So many questions with no one to help!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

countrygirl4life821 no need to switch back, we'll make certain that everything is updated as quickly as possible! We truly apologize for the time you've spent and the inconvenience that this has caused. It appears that an Account Owner isn't assigned since you're the only line on the account. You can change your role by signing into My Verizon, click View Profile, then click Change Account Owner. If you continue to experience, our Prepay Team will make certain to get the account updated by calling 888-294-6804.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Account Owner, Changing my plan..... So many questions with no one to help!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

countrygirl4life821 no need to switch back, we'll make certain that everything is updated as quickly as possible! We truly apologize for the time you've spent and the inconvenience that this has caused. It appears that an Account Owner isn't assigned since you're the only line on the account. You can change your role by signing into My Verizon, click View Profile, then click Change Account Owner. If you continue to experience, our Prepay Team will make certain to get the account updated by calling 888-294-6804.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes