How do I get an email confirmation of a prepaid order?
Wrekur

Yesterday I decided to switch back to Verizon prepaid and went online and purchased a prepaid plan using the BYOD and my old sim card (sim was last active on Verizon just a few days ago). But I have yet to receive my email confirmation of my order and thus I can't even create my new online account or activate my sim since I don't even have my new number yet.

Where should I turn to get help with this?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not recieved email confirmation of prepaid order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wrekur,

Sorry to hear about any trouble with getting your activation completed. We definitely want your return to be super easy. Please give a call over to our prepaid team at 1-888-294-6804. They'll have you back up and running in no time. We're glad you decided to come back. Have a great day!

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Not recieved email confirmation of prepaid order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wrekur,

Sorry to hear about any trouble with getting your activation completed. We definitely want your return to be super easy. Please give a call over to our prepaid team at 1-888-294-6804. They'll have you back up and running in no time. We're glad you decided to come back. Have a great day!

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes