How do I find my account number?
justinsteel86

I'm on a prepaid plan, and I can't seem to find my account number. *611 doesn't work, and the 888 number I call is nothing but looping menus. No option to talk to a person or get my account number. I would really appreciate some help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I find my account number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

With a prepaid account, you can use your mobile number.  If you are having trouble getting through to the prepaid team on the phone, you can log into My Verizon and open a chat window(when available) for help.

NoahS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Susan2020
Contributor - Level 1

Account numbers are always printed on paper/digital statements. You can also find it in your online My Verizon portal.

From your phone in a mobile browser after logging into Verizon account, do the following. Should be similar from full website as well. 

1. Tap the hamburger menu top right corner. 

2. Tap "Account"

3. Tap "Settings"

4. Tap "Settings overview" 

5. Arrive at "My Profile" page to first tab "Quick Links", there is your account number. See screens below. 

20200905_084738.jpg

20200905_085224.jpg

20200905_085251.jpg

20200905_085320.jpg

Screenshot_20200905-085119_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Susan2020
Contributor - Level 1

@justinsteel86 I just realized you are asking how to find the account number on prepaid account. I believe the account login navigation should be the same but if not, sorry if my steps did not help. 

0 Likes