cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Hi, New to Prepaid plan, My current balance is $8.00 and was wondering if I still have free nights and weekend minutes?

Bryanx3
Miembro

¡Gracias!

Hi, New to Prepaid plan, My current balance is $8.00 and was wondering if I still have free nights and weekend minutes? And can refill any amount of money I want? the plan I signed up for was $35.00 but can I refill only $20.00 instead of $35.00?

Gracias,

Bryan

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Hi, New to Prepaid plan, My current balance is $8.00 and was wondering if I still have free nights and weekend minutes?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bryanx3!

We want you to know all the details about your Prepay plan! Would you please call our Prepay Department at 1-888-294-6804? They are the experts on your options and will be able to explain everything.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Hi, New to Prepaid plan, My current balance is $8.00 and was wondering if I still have free nights and weekend minutes?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bryanx3!

We want you to know all the details about your Prepay plan! Would you please call our Prepay Department at 1-888-294-6804? They are the experts on your options and will be able to explain everything.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta