HTC Droid DNA from Postpaid to Prepaid is it possible?
i1ikecandy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an HTC Droid DNA and would like to change it from Postpaid to Prepaid (already off contract). I spoke to 2 Verizon reps one stated that my phone is not compatible with the prepaid plans the other said that i could. So what is it?

It would be nice if you could list out the phones that can be on the Allset plans and not just have the IMEI search for compatibility.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC Droid DNA from Postpaid to Prepaid is it possible?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

i1ikecandy we'll make sure everything is clear! What's causing you to consider switching to prepaid? All devices are not compatible with Prepay service, but check out http://vz.to/1Knu144 for a list of devices that are.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
i1ikecandy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Okay that's odd. I called again and spoke to someone from the prepaid department and they checked and said it is possible to switch from postpaid to prepaid and that all I needed was to get a new sim card.

But if you say its not that just leaves me feeling disconcerted. Some can also perceive that your website (and rep. Responses) purposely leave out necessary details for any BYOD prepaid customer so they feel pressure to buy a new device or give in and commit to a 2 yr contract.

I like the service but the prepaid plan best meets my needs and budget over post paid.

valquiria
Contributor - Level 1

Yes, you only need a Prepaid SIM card

0 Likes