Empty voice mailbox claims to be full
CBWeisbrot

I have an old Samsung flip phone with a pre-paid plan.

The voicemail is empty but when someone calls, they receive a "mailbox is full" message.

Mailbox has always worked in the past, but no it does not.

I have seen another post where the question was whether or not call forwarding was active.  I do not believe I have that feature on my phone.

When I push *73 on my phone the options are: 2-sec pause, wait, new txt msg,new picture msg, and new voice msg - no call forwarding.

Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Empty voice mailbox claims to be full
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don’t want you to miss out on any voicemails in this day and age CBWeisbrot. As you have a prepaid plan we would recommend contacting the prepaid team to ensure the voicemail service is fully working. You can contact the prepaid team at 888-294-6804.

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Empty voice mailbox claims to be full
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don’t want you to miss out on any voicemails in this day and age CBWeisbrot. As you have a prepaid plan we would recommend contacting the prepaid team to ensure the voicemail service is fully working. You can contact the prepaid team at 888-294-6804.

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes