Does the new $40 prepaid plan include BIS services?
jamesp614

I am currently on the $45 prepaid plan which includes BIS services.  Does the new $40 plan also include BIS services?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does the new $40 prepaid plan include BIS services?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jamesp614,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us. We certainly want to make sure you have all the information you need about the features of our new plans. The BIS service should still be included with the new plan. However we recommend reaching out to our Prepaid team over the phone at 888-294-6804 for confirmation on what would be included.

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Does the new $40 prepaid plan include BIS services?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jamesp614,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us. We certainly want to make sure you have all the information you need about the features of our new plans. The BIS service should still be included with the new plan. However we recommend reaching out to our Prepaid team over the phone at 888-294-6804 for confirmation on what would be included.

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes