Can I transfer phones that are not paid off to the prepaid plan?
ginac1

I have 2 phones on my family plan that are not paid off but I am wanting to switch everyone (4 phones) to a prepaid plan. Is that possible?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I transfer phones that are not paid off to the prepaid plan?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You will be required to pay the remaining balance before you can switch them to prepaid. Are you sure you want to switch 4 lines on one postpaid account to four prepaid accounts? Have you done the math and verified the cost of four accounts is justified?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You will be required to pay the remaining balance before you can switch them to prepaid. Are you sure you want to switch 4 lines on one postpaid account to four prepaid accounts? Have you done the math and verified the cost of four accounts is justified?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ginac,

I know how important it is to have a plan that best fits your needs. Ann154 is correct that you would be responsible for the remaining balance of your lines when you cancel your post-pay account. What plan are you on now? How much data are you using? Do you only have the 4 lines of service?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes