Can I activate an iPhone 6s Plus on a prepaid plan?
mdxs

I'm purchasing an iPhone 6s Plus and I wasn't sure if the one I want is eligible for a prepaid plan. I looked at the prepaid phones, and they have the 6s Plus but only in 16gb and I'm getting the 64gb..not sure if the amount of gigabytes you have effects whether or not you are eligible to do prepaid. This is probably a stupid question, but I'm just unsure and I can't seem to get a clear answer and I don't want to spend money on a phone and plan that I can't even use together. If anyone could help me out that'd be great

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6s Plus on prepaid plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mdxs-

Getting a new device is always super exciting. I have the iPhone 6S Plus myself and I absolutely love it. I certainly want to be sure that you are selecting the right device for the type of plan that you are interested in. I would recommend reaching out with our prepaid department directly to ensure the phone you are purchasing jives with the prepaid plans currently offered. They can be reached here:888-294-6804 .

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Prepaid phone lines require immediate full-price payment.  Some models are not offered on prepaid because of the financial restrictions.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mdxs-

Getting a new device is always super exciting. I have the iPhone 6S Plus myself and I absolutely love it. I certainly want to be sure that you are selecting the right device for the type of plan that you are interested in. I would recommend reaching out with our prepaid department directly to ensure the phone you are purchasing jives with the prepaid plans currently offered. They can be reached here:888-294-6804 .

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes