Call blocking from My Verizon website
spoofed_again

So I read all over the interwebs that I should be able to block up to 5 calls from the "My Verizon" website. Cant find it anywhere. Would I be wrong to assume if I blocked fro. The website...providing there is in fact a way to do it...that I would never see a missed call log entry from those few numbers that make me want to just puke? Sure would be nice to get the real answer and perhaps a link to the actual location of this obscure feature Verizon claims it has....

Thanks,

Spoofed_again

0 Likes
Re: Call blocking from My Verizon website
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The prepaid plans might not be eligible for that option. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
spoofed_again

The question is why? Why does is my plan not afforded the same protections and a contract? I notice this with unlocked phones and the Pie update....everyone elses phone and other service providers had the update out months before I got mine.  I SUSPECT it's the BRANDED phones that recieve priority not the customer. Because my phone is an unlocked,  non-branded, dual SIM, I can go antwhere to any service providers. Verizon may have superior coverage, but maybe it's time to look to other carriers. One of the other providers seems to be leading the industry with customer service and features that should automatically included regardless of plan or payment choice. Verizon only provides features for contract payment and branded (free) phones. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Prepaid plans in general have less features included to keep the cost down. You can activate an unlocked phone on a postpaid account too. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes