Bought a prepaid-phone from verizon. Unlock possible to use it in Germany?
siggi60

Hello,

we was on vacation in the US. Having some trouble with our Smartphone and so we decide to buy a Samsung J7 (2017) Prepaid Phone.

All was fine as long we are in the US. But now in Germany we can't use it while SIM-Locked.

Now i want to know if it's possible to unlock the phone before 12 Months are gone and, if yes, how i can do this?

I'm not able to check in to my verizon Account while of course no Network available.

Best regards

Siggi

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bought a prepaid-phone from verizon. Unlock possible to use it in Germany?
siggi60

maybe i have to be more clearly about login to Verizon Account:

If i try to connect to the Account (registration) Verizon will send a Code to my Samsung Smartphone.

But i can't receive that code while not connected to the Network while not in the US.

Is there a solution for me that i can unlock the Phone?

I know my english isn't very good, but i hope someone from Customer-Service understand what i mean.

0 Likes
Re: Bought a prepaid-phone from verizon. Unlock possible to use it in Germany?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Siggi60, we do thank you for using our service while in the US. With any prepaid 4G device the service must be activated on our network for 30 days. If not active on our network for 30 days the device can not be unlocked.  AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes