Around the end of the month I get an alert saying I am nearing the maximum minutes the plan allows. I check my account and that simply is not the case. Sure would like to talk to a live human being.
OldDave

Around the end of the month I get an alert saying I am nearing the maximum minutes the plan allows.  I check my account and that simply is not the case.  Sure would like to talk to a live human being.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Around the end of the month I get an alert saying I am nearing the maximum minutes the plan allows.  I check my account and that simply is not the case.  Sure would like to talk to a live human being.
Snn5
Legend

It's Verizon rounding up and a reminder to refill or pay.  They do this with data too.  It isn't just lag in reporting, it's just the way Vzw does this.  A lot of customers don't watch their usage and just go with the alerts as a measuring tool, and Verizon knows it.

0 Likes
Re: Around the end of the month I get an alert saying I am nearing the maximum minutes the plan allows.  I check my account and that simply is not the case.  Sure would like to talk to a live human being.
OldDave

It always intimates that I will go over if I don't do something.  Seems to me if they would just tell the truth they would do themselves better.

0 Likes