Activation fee if i change prepaid plan?
ozgur
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm currently on a prepaid plan that charges me $45 and includes 500 MB of data. I just noticed that I can actually now be on a prepaid plan that costs the exact same but includes 1 GB of data. I can change to this plan through my account but I could not determine if that would trigger a $35 activation fee. The FAQ said it may incur the fee, but was not definite.

So my question: If I change from one prepaid plan to the other through my MyVerizon account online, will that incur an activation fee or any type of fee to change the plan?

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Activation fee if i change prepaid plan?
Snn5
Legend

No charge for a plan change on Prepaid, and in fact the 1GB $45 smartphone plan is 2GB with auto pay and the 2.5GB $60 is 3.5GB.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

No charge for a plan change on Prepaid, and in fact the 1GB $45 smartphone plan is 2GB with auto pay and the 2.5GB $60 is 3.5GB.

0 Likes
ozgur
Enthusiast - Level 1

Much appreciated answer. As I suspect, but wanted to make sure from those who were more informed.

Thanks again.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Knowing the impact of changes to your account is crucial, ozgur. While we don't have access to prepaid accounts in this department, we do have experts at the ready to help. You can reach our prepaid department at 888-294-6804 or by logging into your account at http://vz.to/1zV3aUB then clicking on Contact Us, then Chat.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes