Account Number
hugglife87

I need to know my account number and PIN number for a prepaid phone. It doesn’t show on my Verizon app. Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Account Number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your account information is essential, hugglife87. Our Prepay team will be able to further assist you. Please call them at *611 from your cell phone or at 888-294-6804.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your account information is essential, hugglife87. Our Prepay team will be able to further assist you. Please call them at *611 from your cell phone or at 888-294-6804.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tatumleah

What is my account number 

0 Likes
Tatumleah

What is my account number for tv and internet 

thank you 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Internet and TV account is through the Verizon Fios business not Verizon Wireless. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes