Net Neutrality: That's that and it Passed
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Re: Net Neutrality: That's that and it Passed
B33
Legend

The emoticons says is all Throw Computer Crying 2Well it may not be this bad and it may not even happen at all from what I read on our local News, If we see anything it will be possibly closer to summer or end of Summer and the Rest of what I read I'll let your Read Via.. this Source..

FCC adopts historic Internet rules | Home - Home

0 Likes
Re: Net Neutrality: That's that and it Passed
Tidbits
Legend

People will regret it soon enough.

Re: Net Neutrality:  That's that and it Passed
Snn5
Legend

For the sake of this thread, and anyone who happens upon it, can you tell us in an easy to understand way why regulating the Internet is harmful to the consumer.  How will this FCC measure change the way we use, pay for, and access the Internet that is different from how we do the same now?  Why is it that people want it, yet maybe they really don't?  Why would it be better for consumers to keep the Internet the way it is rather than make this change?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

And, like the article states and B33 says as well, there will be more than likely a Republican influence in higher chairs soon enough as well, and since they were pushing against this regulation, things could still change yet again.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I posted some of it in another thread. 🙂

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

How Net Neutrality Works---Video to Explain

Re: Interesting POV Tom Wheeler and Net Neutrality

There really aren't many people concerned with this.  If the Internet works, that's all they care about.  They don't care how it works, just that it does work.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You will see soon enough. It was an imaginary problem which was for regulation. With regulation will yield results not to the peoples liking. I already expressed some examples in a similar thread like this one. There are more and I am saddened people are going to feel the crunch later on.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

It'll be exciting to see the world burn now that more legislation has passed on something else that no one will ever pay attention to.  The sky is falling, but it seems to be falling so slowly that it may all be an illusion.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Your Web Site Sucks

Quote from above:  I want to compare and contrast options online without hassle, and your company is an abject failure on that account. Is that really so hard, or do we have to threaten to break up your conglomerate under anti-trust regulation to get real results? Because if that is what it will take, as far as I'm concerned, it is long past time for the federal government to put the nail in your coffin. No wonder net neutrality is such a pressing issue in today's age, seeing as how your near monopoly status has contributed to absolutely horrible service on what is a very rudimentary feature provided by several other multi-billion dollar corporations throughout the world.