If your Into Hobbies: Check out these Great Tools
B33
Legend

Smartphones and helping ones with smartphones is why I came on Forum along time ago but, there are other Hobbies I enjoy and it's nice to have good tools to help use in working with them..

Some of the Tools or Products I like using are:  For everyday use and Hobbies are:

1. Fiskar Scissors:  they sell a Great Variety Scissors for all styles of Hobby. or Crafting  Scissors / Shop Products | Fiskars

2. Wiha Tools this Tool Manufacture:  Makes a Great Selection of Tools I use allot of there electronics Tools the ESD safe ones Which helps eliminate static electricity in the Tool..  Wiha Professional Quality Tools Home Page

3. Milwaukee Tools:  These Tools are Great for all projects in home building and home repair.. Milwaukee Tool | Power Tools, Hand Tools, Instruments, Accessories

Labels (1)
Re: If your Into Hobbies:  Check out these Great Tools
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Most of these tools I've been using for many years in my communications field and yes they are quality tools, Wiha also has a nice micro tool lineup. 

0 Likes
Re: If your Into Hobbies: Check out these Great Tools
B33
Legend

You bet they just released a new Style not too long ago I think many will be happy about, I'd like to see them release in there Micro line tools for the Wii and Wii accessories..

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Yes that would be a good product line to go with. Some of the tools are available now on e Bay, but the quality is poor.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea I know I found that out... the hard way.Smiley Sad  there is a company G.C. called Pro's Kit they sell allot of Small Tools, Electronics Tools & Specialty Tools like for the Wii and other small component Devices, the tips of the drivers are coated or Vapor blasted for strength and reliability when turning small fasteners I'll link the Company so you and other members can take a Look at whats Available on there Site..

ProsKit USA is Located in New Jersey or New York I believe.. Here the Link

Pro'sKit USA Tools for Do-It-Yourselfers & Businesses

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Thanks and I'll give it a look see.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Another Great Tool for Hobbying and for Cutting Fabrics is Ginghers Line of Cutting Instruments = Scissors

Gingher Scissors and Shears

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I checked out the Pro's Kit line and found out I already had some of their tools in my computer service go bag.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Cool..  I just have a few of there screwdrivers but I would like to add to what i have and I would like to get the Kit Ifixit sells they have some good tools on there Site as well.. Here's a Pic of my new Scissors.. G.C. the Orange Handle with Grey insert is my New Serrated set they're serrated to hold Fabric as you cut it..

A Box of Fiskars.jpg

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I use a very small Fiskar when working on some phone circuit boards. Is this is your Fiskar Set?

0 Likes