If Bill Passes all Cellphone Use except For Hands Free Will be illegal in the State of Kansas
B33
Legend

Right now in the State of Kansas if you using your phone for Texting you'll be Fined for it, But if a Bill passes up N our Capital Cellphone use other than using a Hands free Device will become illegal and the First offense is $60 and goes up from there..  Kind of a Steep cost but maybe its a Good thing.

Found out if your in Manhatten Kansas and your Talking or Texting on your phone you will get pulled Over and they will issue you a Ticket the City Decided on doing this in 2010 so maybe that is why some in the State House Decide on pushing a Bill that would cover  ALL of our State.. Have to wait n see for now but for any one that Visits the State:  Please do and have Fun Here as we have lots to see but if you want to text pull over in a Safe area and do so there..

If any one on the Forum has State Laws Like what is being proposed please Reply.. Here is a Good Source to Watch on this Bill:

Please Watch the Video.. And have a Great Wednesday 11, 2015

Bill seeks to make hands-on cell phone use illegal while driving | Local News - Home

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: If Bill Passes all Cellphone Use except For Hands Free Will be illegal in the State of Kansas
Snn5
Legend

And here I thought using a cellphone on anything other than a hands-free accessory was illegal in all 50.

0 Likes
Re: If Bill Passes all Cellphone Use except For Hands Free Will be illegal in the State of Kansas
B33
Legend

Pretty Soon there not going to allow them at all in our Vehicles and O boy stop the presses, But what I'm really waiting to see is when the State House proposes a Bill on Cycle Riders that don't wear there helmets because they'd rather be tough and were a Bandanna or a Similar head piece.. I've two cousins that ride and both of them say and have said to relation you Ride on my bike you do so with a Helmet you Gripe about it and you Walk.

But on the Flip of what I said with my two cousin which both Live in Oklahoma and persist on helmet use my Cousin and her Husband which both Ride & live in Kansas won't were a Helmet my Aunt was going to buy them one no matter the Cost and she said to them.. If I Buy you the helmet will you wear it they both replied NOPE.!  so she said why spend the money.. But weather be a propose bill that make cellphone use more stricter or Helmet Use when it does become Law you abide by it or you Pay.! b

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes.  My state requires helmets, for which I have no issue with.  The helmet is part of the uniform on a sport bike, part of the customization, because without it, the armored jacket doesn't complete.  Try riding a coastline with no helmet.  IDC if you do have goggles or glasses.....sandblasted skin, and plastics.  I have a bluetooth for that, either in my ear or built into the helmet.  Kinda tricky answering a call with plastic knuckle/riveted palm gloves in 6th at hwy speed.

B33
Legend

That is a Good Reason for having a Helmet sounds Like some good Rides in your area be Nice to see em one thing I would like to see before I roll out of the World is the Ocean never seen but from TV Like to put my feet in the Sand feel the Water..

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

And I sir, would love to see Route 66 (whats left of it) and the desert...maybe some of those flat lands you have there as well.