cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why is the Samsung network extender offline?

garrybaer
Miembro

Network extender went offline yesterday (WAN:blue; GPS:solid red; SYS:slow flashing red;  POWER:blue).

Re-powered the device last night, no change this morning.

re-powered again this morning, no change after 4 hours.

Called Verizon_wireless support, but indicated they dont have anyway to troubleshoot.

Verizon_wireless transferred me to SamSung support.

after 30 minutes being handed to 3 different people, Samsung said that I should go back to Verizon_wireless and get support there.

This happened once before (about 2 years ago) the extender was in this state for 4 days.  Verizon_wireless support said dont know.  I seached the internet, and found many others saying their extender went off the same day.   on Day4, it magically came back online.

What do I need to do to get knowledgable verizon support for this device?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Verizon - Samsung network extender offline

Community Manager
Community Manager

garrybaer,

Having your network extender working is critical and we can certainly help out. From what you have described with the status lights there could be a couple things going on. You mentioned the GPS and System lights are flashing red (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-network-extender-led/). Are you using the GPS extension cable with the extender? Is the extender in an open room or near a window? What's your zip code?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Verizon - Samsung network extender offline

Community Manager
Community Manager

garrybaer,

Having your network extender working is critical and we can certainly help out. From what you have described with the status lights there could be a couple things going on. You mentioned the GPS and System lights are flashing red (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-network-extender-led/). Are you using the GPS extension cable with the extender? Is the extender in an open room or near a window? What's your zip code?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta