Why cant i recieve a signal booster
Mandyp01
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have called and called about my signal issues and nothing has been done to resolve these issues except for i waited 5 days for tech to send me a raggady video about how to use wifi calling and hd calling and that i can pay for a network extender when my whole reason for placing a ticket issue was to see the service in my area and if it was bad to recieve a extender free of charge but instead i recieved a video after 5 days of waiting and constantly having my calls dropped and right after it has one bar 4g lte it goes straight to an x there! I have called and called about this issue and i dont want to switch to att but if verizon cant do any better than this then im afraid ill be forced to switch considering they will pay out my whole contract and they are offering extenders free and great plan prices! I mean all the money verizon has payed into them i dont understand what the signal issue problem is in the first place arent yall supposed to be the fastest best network there is well prove it because all im getting facts of is that its honestly the slowest if any network at all! So why not treat the customers a little better i mean we are the reason why verizon got it big name in the first place dont make all the customers regret their first choice!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why cant i recieve a signal booster
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless rarely gives out the network extender for free. You can purchase them directly from the site, but you need to have a postpaid account to register the network extender to your account. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

@Mandyp01 wrote:

I have called and called about my signal issues and nothing has been done to resolve these issues except for i waited 5 days for tech to send me a raggady video about how to use wifi calling and hd calling and that i can pay for a network extender when my whole reason for placing a ticket issue was to see the service in my area and if it was bad to recieve a extender free of charge but instead i recieved a video after 5 days of waiting and constantly having my calls dropped and right after it has one bar 4g lte it goes straight to an x there!

I have called and called about this issue and i dont want to switch to att but if verizon cant do any better than this then im afraid ill be forced to switch considering they will pay out my whole contract

NO, they won't.  Who told you that?   At&t has no public buy out offer unless you are using the in home switch program, which means a sales person came to your house and signed you up for EVERYTHING At&t   TV, internet and wireless.  That offer is only for unlimited wireless  data plans.  

and they are offering extenders free and great plan prices!

Also not true.  AT&T use to provide a microcell for $250.  That device was discontinued in January 2017 and is not replaced.  The only option they offer is Wifi calling.    WHO told you that garbage?  Great prices?  Right now Verizon's Unlimited is as cheap, or cheaper than At&t   In fact I switched to Verizon because 4 or more lines are cheaper on Verizon   

I mean all the money verizon has payed into them i dont understand what the signal issue problem is in the first place arent yall supposed to be the fastest best network there is well prove it because all im getting facts of is that its honestly the slowest if any network at all! So why not treat the customers a little better i mean we are the reason why verizon got it big name in the first place dont make all the customers regret their first choice!

The option on Verizon is the same as AT&T, turn on Wifi calling.  And since At&t is have a technical problem going on it's 3rd week, where no one can get into voicemail, and Wifi calling won't work, it's a bad time to switch.  
You can check their community forum for wireless and verify everything I just wrote.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, Mandyp01! This is definitely not the way we want you to feel! It's our priority to provide a seamless network experience and we are concerned to hear that you are experiencing challenges with your service. We would love the opportunity to help you in any way we can. Can you tell us a little more? When was your service ticket submitted? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes