Verizon Extender
Dennesa19
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been a customer with Verizon for 16 years! and I don't get ANY service at my house and I do not want to pay $250 for an extender I already pay $210 a month is there anything I do so I don't have to PAY for it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Extender
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No. The Verizon Wireless policy seems to be to sell the network extender. I have rarely heard of them providing them for free. 

Also your question should be posted in the Network Extender section of this public community forum and not in the Suggestions section which is intended for topics related to questions about how the forum works or improving the community forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Dennesa19
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh I didn't know im very new this am I able to delete it?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately, no you can't move the thread. I would have requested for the Moderators to move it, but they haven't moved any of the other threads in this section that also don't apply to this section in the past week or so. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes