Unregistering a Samsung SCS 2U01??
Mr-Shredder

I have a Samsung SCS 2U01 that I have using for  almost 2 years now.   I recently purchased a new 4G phone and don't need this network extender anymore. 

I want to sell it but need to know do I need to deactivate it or unregister this device in order to transfer it to the new owner?

If so, what are the steps needed to do so?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unregistering a Samsung SCS 2U01??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand loking to remove this extender. We are glad you got a new phone that works indoors for you. In order to unregister any extender, we would have to gain access to your account to do so. Is this a 3G extender or 4G extender?

JavierMD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@JavierMD_VZW vzw_customer_support The Samsung SCS-2U01 is a 3G Network Extender.  The SLS-BU10x is a 4G LTE Network Extender. Don't you have resources to make this determination?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I would think the same procedure used to 'register/activate' an extender could be the starting point.  Call Customer Services at 800-922-0204 to see if the MAC ID of the extender is activated on your account.  If it is, ask if they can 'deactivate' it.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes