cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Recurrent MME Communication Error on Extender

Community Manager
Community Manager

PA_Train_Guy, 

We understand wanting to have the best available service where you need it the most. We surely wouldn't want to see you leave us. Your time is valuable so we know that spending time on the with us to address these issues is frustrating. You mentioned that you were waiting for someone to call you back. Were you provided with a reason for the callback? When you spoke with us by phone, was a ticket submitted for the trouble you're having with the extender?

ShawnteJ_VZW

0 Me gusta

knife2241
Miembro

I have been having this same issue for over a year. I've called tech support multiple times and the issue still plagues the network extender. It is now out of warranty and I have the choice of purchasing a new unit or switching service providers and get one for free from the other provider. Long story short, I switched and got a free excellent working network extender along with a lower monthly bill. For the price Verizon charges these should be free to the customer with a refundable deposit. I was a customer for about 10 years and have had enough.

0 Me gusta

WEEZ1967
Miembro

I'm so sick of Verizon.. Constantly calling about issues.. That don't care. 4G extender is useless if it don't work half the time

Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

WEEZ1967, being able to stay connected with your Network Extender is a must. Have you been able to preform any troubleshooting on your extender since this issue began?

JoseL_VZW

0 Me gusta

Lucas13095
Miembro

Did you ever get this fixed?? I have the same unit. 

0 Me gusta

Lucas13095
Miembro

I'm having the same issue with my Samsung extender. SLS-BU10B

¡Ayuda!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Lucas13095 We want to help with any concerns you are having with your Network Extender. At what point do you get the error? Does this happen when you are using a specific device? What service are you using when this happens?DoloresK_VZW

0 Me gusta