Network extender
jendoeshair

I live inside a steel building and I do not get service inside my home. The person at the Verizon store told me to call customer service because I should be able to get one for free. The person I talked to on the phone said it was possible so they done a check. I called back a week later and they said they don't give them away. I don't feel I should have to pay $250 for something to give me service when I already pay to have service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network extender
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

> I don't feel I should have to pay $250 for something to give me service when I already pay to have service.

This has been my experience with VZW and other cellular providers too.  The only one I have had luck with was Sprint when I used their network in the past.  This is a policy that is up to the provider to decide and manage, its not their fault you choose to live in a faraday cage, underground or some other unusual wireless environment that would otherwise be in full coverage.

Feel free to explain your case to VZW with another rep and see if you can make any progress but if the response is the same then you will have to make a decision.  Either invest into a network extender to improve your coverage inside your home or terminate and go with another provider that can or will offer you an extender for free.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jendoeshair I always depend on my service, and we want you to be able to as well. So that we can take a closer look, I have sent you a Private Message.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jendoeshair,

I’m sorry to hear you are struggling to receive signal in your home. This is definitely not the experience we want for anyone. Your peace of mind is priceless when it comes to the reliability that you deserve. Even within a coverage area shown, there are many factors, including but not limited to, usage, customer's equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather, that may impact service that are not within our control. We offer a network extender to provide solution for your experience with your service. I can definitely take a look at your account to see if there are any possible saving options for the network extender. I’m going to send you a Private Message. Please respond back in the Private Message so that I can gather much needed information to assist. Thanks!

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes