Network Extender slowly blinking red light, all others blue
ADKDogwalker

I have had a Samsung Model SCS26UCA network extender that has worked since it was installed in 2010. After being unplugged yesterday, all the lights except SYS are blue and the SYS light slowly blinks red. My phones say no service.

How can I fix this? We rely on this syem for communication.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Extender slowly blinking red light, all others blue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ADKDogwalker Keeping you connected is our goal; we definitely want your device to be in perfect working order. I’m sorry you’re having problems with your network extender. Have you tried resetting your router and the network extender? We want to make sure that your router is up to date; contact the router manufacturer to verify the firmware is up to date. Have you made any changes to your phones? If Advanced Calling is enabled, ensure it is disabled or turned off. Please share details. Rest assured we will get this taken care of for you.

EvelynR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You might call Verizon Technical Support (800-922-0204 or *611) and verify your extender's MAC ID is still activated.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I have a spare SCS-26UC4 that I tested a couple of weeks ago and the SYS light stayed RED until Verizon Tech Support deactivated/activated the MAC ID.  It took 10-15 mins afterwards for the SYS light to turn BLUE.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes