Just purchased Verizon 4G Network Extender - iPhone XR & Wireless Home Phone not connecting
Rickalo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just received newly purchaced Verizon 4G Network Extender, and set it up, with it showing "in service". I pressed #48 on my iPhone XR and my Verizon Wireless Home Phone system, and both say I am NOT connected to Network Extender. 

What should I do? my iPhone is set to "wifi Off", and Voice & Data is set to "LTE, VoLTE On".

Thank you for your assistance. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Just purchased Verizon 4G Network Extender - iPhone XR & Wireless Home Phone not connecting
Rickalo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just shut down and restarted iPhone, and it is now connecting to the 4G Network Extender. Now, to get the Wireless Home Phone working..

0 Likes
Re: Just purchased Verizon 4G Network Extender - iPhone XR & Wireless Home Phone not connecting
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should verify the home phone connect uses VoLTE to handle calls instead of the 1xRTT or 3G network. If it can't handle VoLTE, it won't work with a 4G network extender. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, Rickalo. We are glad to see that you have been able to connect your iPhone to the Network Extender. Now let me ask you, is your Wireless Home Phone not working at all? Or are you simply unable to connect it to the Network Extender?

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes