Horrible signal and customer service...
blakespeed
Enthusiast - Level 1

I get a horrible signal at my house.  Experience drooped calls all the time.  Cant use my phone at home ! Had called tech support and they put in a trouble ticket too look at it.  The tech mentioned getting a network extender for a deep discount or for free, or having the option to leave VZW without having early termination fees.  After receiving a text saying I would be notified 2 days later, no word.  I called tech support after 2 weeks and they said I did indeed live in a low signal area.  They offered me a network extender, buy didn't mention any of the discussed options.  I said I didn't want to pay full price for the extender so she offered me a 75 dollar discount.    Half insulted I said I'll just suffer and hung up half insulted.  Thought after 11 or 12 years I'd be treated a little better.  Anyway I'm seriously considering leaving.  Not too pleased and very disappointed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Horrible signal and customer service...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets work together to make things better. The last thing I would want to happen is to see you roll the dice with any other company after all this time. I have sent you a message in private here. Once you have replied to that, we can get started.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Horrible signal and customer service...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets work together to make things better. The last thing I would want to happen is to see you roll the dice with any other company after all this time. I have sent you a message in private here. Once you have replied to that, we can get started.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes