Galaxy Note 3 Cell Phone wont stay connect to Samsung 4G Network Extender
SYZYGYONE

I bought installed a brand new Samsung 4G Network Extender.  It says it is working perfectly and can easily be accessed via the IP address.  Intermittently, it will show two cell phones connected but the cell phones will NOT stay connected.  The signal strength is boosted to 100% and the cell phone is literally right next to the extender.  Any idea how to address this.  I do NOT have an Advanced Calling feature on either of my cell phones.  One is a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the other is a Samsung S4 Mini.  Would appreciate knowing if I've wasted the money I spent on the network extender.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 3 Cell Phone wont stay connect to Samsung 4G Network Extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know every dollar counts and we want you to be able to get the best signal with the network extender, SYZYGYONE. The 4G network extender would support devices that are 4G capable with HD Voice or Advanced Calling. Having a 4G network extender is a great investment for future phones. Most new phones will have advanced calling included. You can learn more about the 4G Extender here, http://spr.ly/65818VRdP.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes