Can I get a signal booster to improve my service?
EDFLHTCU
Enthusiast - Level 1

My cell service has been poor and is getting worse on all my devices. I have run FCC Speed tests and download speed averages 250.00 Kbps and Upload speeds 0f 139.00Kbps. Can Verizon provide my with a signal booster to remedy this situation?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: poor internet access
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can purchase a network extender for $250 and it requires a landline internet service to function properly. You also need to have a postpaid account to register it properly. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can purchase a network extender for $250 and it requires a landline internet service to function properly. You also need to have a postpaid account to register it properly. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EDFLHTCU, this is never the experience you should have on the best network. What Ann154 said is absolutely correct. However, we want to ensure that is the proper route to take in your case. When did you start experiencing these issues? Is this happening in or outdoors? What is your zip-code?

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bbk1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have signal problem also but do not have access to broadband, only vzw mifi.  What can I do to boost my signal?  I have researched weboost outside antenna to indoor booster and they sound like they would help but don't think I should have to pay $500 plus installation to get a decent service from vzw.  

pennyjo611
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue and was told about a network extender. WHY must we pay $250 EXTRA to get the service we are already paying $100/ month to get, but for last few months we get spotty (at best) service. 

After an HOUR with Tech, I was told to use WiFi Calling to make my calls.  Isn't that MY internet, that I am paying another company for???

WHAT has happened to Verizon service.  I don't get phone service - all I get is FRUSTRATION and dropped or "breaking up" calls.

It was so bad I bought a NEW PHONE, but it is STILL bad.  What do we do????  Call AT&T? OR ????

thank you

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pennyjo611, we value you as a customer, and would never want to lose you! To ensure we have all the details, are other services affected (text messages/data)? Do your service issues persist indoors/outdoors? What do you see as a signal when you're experiencing service issues?

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes