Can Home Connect be used with newest Network Extender 2?
JWB96

I have to get a Network Extender, so will get the newest Samsung SLS-BU10B.

While I'm at it, can I use the T2000 Wireless Home Connect, with the Network Extender providing the 4G connection?  Seems like it *should* be able to, but who knows what limitations are baked into these products...

Thanks - found old answers for the 3G products, but couldn't find info on the latest. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can Home Connect be used with newest Network Extender 2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question JWB96. They are both 4G devices so they could work, but the T2000 is not in the compatibility list for the Network Extender 2 so it's not guaranteed. You can find the compatibility list in the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/samsung-4g-lte-network-extender-2/ right above the price. Keep in mind that all of our devices come with a 14-day money back guarantee if you want to try it and it doesn't work. 

UbaldoJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
turfmoveup

I have been trying to get service out of a T2000 home wireless unit I ordered in October 2019. Last attempt by you rocket scientists resulted in a network extender and a new T2000 ordered on 1/24, but I can't answer this question because I have yet to receive my replacement T2000. So, I'm even more thrilled to read that the T2000 and the network extender might not even be compatible. why? Tomorrow I will request the T2000 overnighted to me, and if doesn't work, everything goes back, I go with Vonage, and Verizon is out for my mobile service as soon as I select a new service provider. Absolutely unacceptable customer service provided by Verizon to a loyal 20+ year customer. You should be ashamed. What a trainwreck you have created! Anyone considering the T2000, take the time to read the customer reviews on this complete garbage. I was a blockhead not to myself. Adios Verizon!

0 Likes
CMR4

I was having trouble connecting the t2000 home connect to this network extender and I called tec support. The gal was awesome! She had me dial star 228 from my home connect phone and that was the trick to connect it the the extender. Hope this helps.

0 Likes