Re: 5 bars until I make a call
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@randys12 wrote:

Please tell me where on my Iphone this house symbol is?  Is it only on Android?

You see the 'house' icon ONLY if you're connected to a Verizon network extender.  It would be next to your signals' 'bars' icon.  I'm not sure about the iPhone as I don't have one.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

Must be Android only...neither of our iPhone does that.  When I google it I see the Android only. 

It would of course be wonderful for iPhone to do this also so we dont have to do #48 twenty times a day.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What model Network Extender do you have, randys12? If it is a 3G extender, this will always happen. If it's a 4G extender, yes, you'll need to have your VoLTE turned on. Roaming should also be on in general. Please let us know about the model. 

0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

4G LTE network extender 2

model  -  SLS  BU1OB

is that

right?

I can barely get to the bottom of it without unplugging it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The iPhone does not have a House Icon, that is for Android only. You can dial #48 to check to see if your iPhone is connected to a network extender. I hope this helps.

Are you going to help us help you & grant us the account access we requested?

0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

Did it twice, got this message couple hours ago when I did it the first time

Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will contact you shortly.

and then I did it again 10 minutes ago 

MY SYSTEM IS WORKING now and has for a few days...but one other person who had the same issue here on the other thread (sorry about making more than one, I wont do it again) says they still have the issue.  Maybe it has been fixed already, dont know.

I just sent PM to the other guy to see if his is working or not.  Maybe the last factory reset I did on mine did the trick.  I hope nothing happens now to make it stop working...thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the insights, please power off and unplug your Network Extender for 1-2 minutes. After 2 minutes, please plug and power on, text your connection. Keep us posted.

0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

How do you power it off other than just unplug it?  Do not see power button on the unit or on the administration page. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@randys12, Let's make sure we get you on the right track. Based on our Quick Start Guide, it also does not indicate a power button: https://www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/pdf/user_guide/samsung-network-extender-2-qrg.pdf For this reason, the only way to power off and on the device is through unplugging the unit.

AkaneM_VZW

0 Likes