4G LTE Network Extender ntp issues
SSchommer-NUD

Hi all,

I have my extender up and running fine.  But, I've noticed on the "about" page, 3 of the 4 Server connectivity status lines are populated.

The "Time" server status is N/A.  Also, on the Network connectivity page, under DHCP or manual, the Primary Time Server IP Address fields are inaccessible under manual IP config and not populated under DHCP.

How do I enter/create a time server entry?   Is there a CLI I can use?

I've had a few log errors indicating TOD has failed, and the unit has gone off line.

Thanks!

Steve

​Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE Network Extender ntp issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get the best value out of your network extender SSchommer-NUD and want it to work for you at all times. We would love to help you with your concerns. IP adjustments on the network extender is not something that we require our customers to complete in order to use the device. Please provide us more detail regarding how your network extender service is impacted. 

We look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE Network Extender ntp issues
SSchommer-NUD

I spoke with tech support and the ntp values are NOT accessable.

0 Likes