Re: 4G/LTE Network Extender - Startup failure: step 11a of 14
KPeppard
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is good news! I will just sit tight and keep checking on our unit throughout the to see if the error has cleared.

0 Likes
KPeppard
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for reaching out to me. I responded to your PM.

I also see there was a problem with a software update that was pushed this morning, so I will just sit tight and wait for the fixed software to be pushed.

Thanks again.

0 Likes
WILLHUTCH5
Enthusiast - Level 1

1:20 PM here in Maine, still having an issue on this. Has anyone seen an update roll through yet?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

There have been other threads where users have stated they are back in service. Not across the board though, as the rollout appears to be in phases/slow.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
KPeppard
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, I actually saw our repeater go to step 11b and I thought 'cool, we are getting the update'. But that didn't happen and I see it is now back on 11a again, and stuck.

Good sign others are seeing it though. I will be patient.

KPeppard
Enthusiast - Level 2

Four hours after my last post and our repeater is still down. Still stuck at step 11a.

Any update on where we are at with a software fix by chance?

0 Likes
KPeppard
Enthusiast - Level 2

As of 8:25p MDT our repeater is now back in service. It came up on its own. The software fix must have been deployed.

FYI, we are in Denver, CO. Hope others' come up soon.

0 Likes
jerro
Enthusiast - Level 3

FYI, I posted this on another page: It came back on last night 10/10/17 but it now has the Original Location Flaw from over a year ago: The internal GPS shows my exact location on the extenders admin page BUT the connection from the VZW Network relays a far away location to the Phones so Maps, Weather , traffic, google, anything needing location is far from our physical location. The only way for devices to know where they are is #1 shut off the Extender or #2 change to only the battery eating internal phone GPS (only). This took all of the summer of 2016 to get resolved and was fine until the outage yesterday now the big mess is back!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rdhoffy, We're here to help with your Network Extender issue. We do show that some customers were affected by this 11a message. Please power cycle your Network Extender and restart the activation process. Let us know what happens.

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STESCH52, it's essential that we get your Network Extender working again. We do show that some customers were affected by this 11a message. Could you power cycle your Network Extender and restart the activation process? Please update us with your status.

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes