Re: 4G LTE Network Extender 2 stuck on step 8a on set up
bigdaddymccoy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sorry for not updating everyone on this issue.

When you have 300 lines of service things can get mixed up.  The wireless extenders according to Verizon Support "were on a sub line that the service was disabled on".   These devices have to be on an Active Account.   

Thanks for all your replies.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused as I know the importance of maintaining a reliable connection through these devices, patokamd. I have sent you a Private Note so we can further review the status of each Extender on the account.  YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
atfr2006
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same exact problem. Can’t get pass step 8a. I think I am going to return it. Too much troubles.

atfr2006
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, which Verizon account?  Verizon wireless or Verizon FIOS account please?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you can get your device up and running so you do not have to return your device, atfr2006. I did review the initial activation steps and step 8a says to turn on HD services, http://spr.ly/6605EshNt. Please tell us more about what's happening when you attempt this. What is the make and model of your device? 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
zohardy1

I have been having this same problem since yesterday ,talked with tech and there is a ticket on this. My internet speed is 40+ so that is not the problem. This similar problem happened once before since having this model that turned out someone on your end deactivated it. I have one little corner in the house where I can get 1 bar so really need this back up soon. 

0 Likes
AJ1974
Enthusiast - Level 1

Solved: I had the same problem, I called tech support on 800-922-0204, they registered the device to my account using the MAC number from the device. 30 seconds later the device came allive. It's amazing from 1 bar of signal and zero in some areas to full bars throughout our home! 

AJ1974
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's worth hanging in there and getting it up and running, once it works it works very well!

0 Likes